Thursday, December 17, 2009

Margaret: 2.6, Grazleda: 0


This is me, this morning. 

I am smiling very big for 3 reasons:

1) My AFP is down to 4.4.  That is to say, it continued to drop by 2.6 over the past month, without chemo.  Yay!!!

2) Yesterday I went to the dentist to get my teeth superficially cleaned.  Superficially because they didn't have time to get me in for a full cleaning, but squeezed me in, stayed late to get off the brown stain I'd developed during my no-flossing-allowed, lots of sugary drinks, and major changes to my body chemistry (i.e. chemo) time.  Yup, I think my bald head and cancer story (it's not my fault my teeth are this way!) made that one possible too.  So I am proudly displaying my pearly newly-whites.  Oh yeah, and that Crest Pro-Health mouthwash I was so fond of because it wasn't baking soda and salt water . . . apparently it increases tendency to stain.  Go figure.  And go Biotene. 

3) Today I leave to go on vacation.  Kansas here I come!!

3 comments:

  1. I am smiling too!

    love,
    Your Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Hope I can see you whilst we are both in the holy land,
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOO HOOOO for Kansas!!!! Can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete