Friday, August 21, 2009

back online

Hi. I'm back. It's felt like a very long time since I posted last, especially since so much has happened. I don't mean to cause concern. Besides being busy, I haven't had internet for the past 48 hours, but now I'm mostly settled into a new place, not the hospital, with internet (more explanation to come). I've been writing all along, and I will post these as sort of back issues, and hopefully sometime tomorrow I'll catch up to the present. But for now, I'm mostly well and very happy about the following things:

my sister arriving in Tucson as I type this.
a delicious dinner brought by friends.
being settled into a (gorgeous) casita of tremendously gracious friends.
having been successfully moved by hard-working friends, twice in the past two days.
my blood reaching its thinness goal this afternoon, so I don't get a shot in the stomach tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment