Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Late Last Lone Lash

It was a good day here, full - and I mean really quite full - of spontaneous social interaction. Sorry, Jodi, I didn't have time (or implements) to decorate my walls today, and my batteries ran out before I could capture the latest incarnation of Grow-Your-Own-Jesus in pixels to post.  So, you'll have to settle for a bizarre picture documenting the current state of my eye.  Not only are my eyebrows about 1/3 of their former glorious fullness, but my eyelashes are also significantly thinner.  In fact, on my one eye, on the bottom, there's only the one lone long eyelash left.  It's too late at night to have Profound Cancer Thoughts, and I am fascinated enough with having a solitary eyelash that I took a picture to share with the world:



No comments:

Post a Comment