Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MORE Awesome!!

Here he is, friends.
I guess this picture gets the "hold you in the palm of my hands" line a little backward, but I needed some perspective.


For even more perspective, here are before and after pictures.  Just add faith (and a little bit of water). 




What sucks is that I'm posting the Grow Jesus pics on my cancer blog tonight because I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow (Wednesday).  I don't know what news it will bring - the results of my blood re-test (AFP tumor marker recount), the interpretation of my PET scan, and the implications for my treatment plan.  That is to say, I may learn that I have more sugary, more chemo, different chemo, or some other unknown. And then I might not feel like putting up Jesus pictures, no matter how awesome he is.

Meanwhile, I go biking and get those delightful endorphins and stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment