Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Graphs and Ckraphts

*This post is perhaps a little more "special interest" in nature. As always, feel free to ignore content that doesn't appeal to your brand of special.*

Here's the visual representation of yesterday's update, because I know at least some of you were thinking it:
[Thanks to AP for the graphic, and to krf for the extra encouragement]

And here's the project I'd been meaning to do for more than a month now, ever since my aunt sent me this great piece of silk to dye into the headscarf I always wanted.
An art-teacher friend here lent me her silk-painting kit, and this past weekend the weather and my energy and schedule aligned. My sister served as an excellent silk-painting caddy, handing me paints and dispersing salt as needed, and we produced this fine result:

And here it is on my head:



Tomorrow promises to be full: I'm teaching CHRPA school on wiring outlets, going swimming, eating pizza, and going to book club.
3 weeks after chemo my life starts to feel a little bit like normal... and then I have surgery on Friday.

P.S. Typing the word SURGERY always makes me think of SUGARY.

1 comment:

  1. Should I stock up on cocoa puffs and capt'n crunch for SUGARY on Friday?

    love,
    Your Sister

    ReplyDelete