Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Thursday

This week my friend and old college roommate Meghan is here. I am so pleased to see her, and even more pleased to feel good enough to do things, even after a Bonus Bleomycin Wednesday, which took 2 pokes and less than 2 hours. All my side effects have cleared up for now - even my BMs have been proper without pharmaceutical encouragement! - except my superficial thrombophlebitis (the little blood clot in my forearm), but even that is less swollen and tender than it was 3 days ago. Oh yeah, and I guess I'm still bald, but who cares?! So last night I went swimming for the first time since Grazelda took up residence, and today we're going up to the mountains for a little gentle hiking and a little just being in the cooler weather in the pine trees.

Here's what I can tell you: it feels really good to feel good.

3 comments:

  1. Hello to Meghan!

    Here's what I can tell you: it feels really good to hear that you are feeling good.

    love,
    Your Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you feel good. I feel good also and hope my body tolerates this stuff as well. My next treatment is not until Monday the 28th. I feel like it is a reprieve.

    ReplyDelete